- Conceive and develop web applications APIs REST and microservices.
- Write decoupled code (DDD) within respect of our good practices, testable, documented and maintainable.
- Conceive and implement application's security layer
- Define and explore the logs in order to build Kibana operational dashboards
- Conduct test performances, define the point of rupture and participate into setting up production environment
- Write integration tests that cover the critical aspects of the developed applications
- Implementing an environment of continuous integration (CI)
- Implement the API's documentation through swagger.
- Participate in redaction of articles and white books of conducted studies of used technologies in the projects you are working in
What is your role?
Your work environment
Yucca Labs headquarters are located in the heart of Algiers downtown.
Yucca Labs is a young company with an average age of 28 years old. You will have the opportunity to work and grow in a dynamic and creative environment.
Yucca Labs is an IT company where the project manager, engineers, content creators conceive and develop innovative and sustainable web and mobile platforms. You will have the opportunity to be immersed in a dynamic and positive environment and to collaborate with motivated young talents passionately involved in the growth and development of the digital economy.
Yucca Labs has a flat structured organization (non pyramidal) where you will be in power of your field of competency, you will have a large margin to make decisions to realize your goals.
Competency and skills required
- college students and Passionate developer
- Very good knowledge of objects oriented programming (POO)
- Good knowledge of Symphony framework and used technologies, or motivated to learn the framework
- Good knowledge of NodeJS
- Good knowledge of frontend framework and languagesGood knowledge of frontend framework and languages
- Knowledges on related technologies would be an asset
- Good knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Mastering Git of GitHub
- Autonomy and professionalism
- Active listener, organized and good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French and English (writing and speaking)
Type of contract:
Fixed Term Contract
Based on profile
How to apply?
Send your resume, motivation letter and your GitHub or stockflow profile link to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject)